Please say its a male!!!

Was told this little 3-4 month old panther was a male. I asked if they were sure and they said they were very sure. After doing more research, i am not finding any male parts!! Help! These are the best pictures i could take. He does not like me much yet. Thank you for looking!

FB_IMG_1513898170094.jpg
FB_IMG_1513898160054.jpg

More pictures please. Try to get a close up of the tail. Females are very pretty too! Even if he/she is not a male, females are great too! Happy Chameleon Keeping!!! :):D:)

15FC91DE-E191-443F-BF72-4EC7A536E921.jpeg
Sorry to say, but looks female to me due to the muted color and the base of the tail is straight.

Here is my male around the same age.

I never heard of them. Sometimes it is hard to sex certain ones, but if they are experienced enough in Panther breeding, they should not really make mistakes.

I see a bulge at the base of the tail, and looks like some colors are starting to come out. Maybe a better pic with the tail straight out and him not at an angle, but I still say male.

Honestly, it is very hard to tell, because sometimes some males are slower, and you don't judge what sex just by color. I saw a male with just beige colors like yours, but it was just a late bloomer.
I am not prepared for female
What are you not prepared for? It is very hard to tell, because some pictures show a small bulge, and some don't. I'm not a 100% sure of this, but when they are born, it is also hard to tell because they don't have their hemipenal bulges yet, just a space for them to grow in to. I think it could be a female or a male, and you should keep him/her. Sure there are reproductive issues, but if you know what to do, then you should be able to handle it. Happy Chameleon Keeping!!! :):D:) Happy Holidays!!!

I hate sexing panthers.

First week its easy, hell the first out of the egg is the easiest

2 months old; FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Im going female due to no nose shovel and straight tail. But again its really hard to tell at that age. This is why a lot of breeders just sex them at birth and then separate in to girls and boys tanks.

http://www.muchadoaboutchameleons.com/2013/04/

Back
Top Bottom