please replie re: eye

faye

houdini has already been to the vets once for eye, possible conjunctivitis, cream aplied... looked at eye today... booked to see vets tomorrow... rolling of eye ball, fluid on eye + possible swelling of eye ball or dryness of skin surounding eyeball.. any suggestions anyone!!! dont want to lose my houdini, just over 5 yrs old and he has been through the mill... thanks for your time!! Faye

faye
View Public Profile
Send a private message to faye
Find all posts by faye
Add faye to Your Contacts

houdini has already been to the vets once for eye, possible conjunctivitis, cream aplied... looked at eye today... booked to see vets tomorrow... rolling of eye ball, fluid on eye + possible swelling of eye ball or dryness of skin surounding eyeball.. any suggestions anyone!!! dont want to lose my houdini, just over 5 yrs old and he has been through the mill... thanks for your time!! Faye

faye
View Public Profile
Send a private message to faye
Find all posts by faye
Add faye to Your Contacts

fill out the how to ask for help. i was sorta confused when reading this; what did the last vet do? he probally needs to be seen again. showers are good for eye issues if theres something in the eye.

How well does your vet know chameleons? If you can find a vet with good cham experience it would make a big difference I'm sure. I sure hope he'll be ok.

How well does your vet know chameleons? If you can find a vet with good cham experience it would make a big difference I'm sure. I sure hope he'll be ok.

to my knowledge he has good knowledge of chamelions, he is booked in to see the vet tomorrow..I will see what the vet says in the morning... thanks for shower advice, houdini might be joining me for a shower tomorrow!! x

It appears for what you posted your vet knows chams. Good luck and let us know what he/she says. Also the more info you give the vet the better they can help your cham. I would fill out the help form, the print it and take it along.

the bad eye

It appears for what you posted your vet knows chams. Good luck and let us know what he/she says. Also the more info you give the vet the better they can help your cham. I would fill out the help form, the print it and take it along.

when I woke up saturday morning thankfull Houdini's eye looked so much better. still went to the vets, several possibles, we have some penecilin for now, see how that goes, faye:confused:

Back
Top Bottom