please please please help

The guy only gave out his email, already sent him one, lets hope he's decent enough not to ignore it... Shame

I'll probably order a baby tonight :)

Sorry to hear that you lost this guy.

But it is good to hear that you are going to try again. It sounds like the new one you get will have a very good home!

aww damn he died?! when i was keeping my elderly cham alive i was giving him gatoraide "rain" less flavor and coloring. and weekly shot of Lactated Ringer's solution. on occasion id over fill him on the gatoraide and he would expell it. on happened on a few occasions when i was being impatient and trying to get it in on the fly. (mind you i was doing this for a year)

he had a really cool rostrum. i had a WC ambanja with a long rostrum like that, his head was less pointy tho. whered you get him from btw? i only skimmed the thread, usually a good importer will have them fairly well acclimated and sometimes already treated for parasites.

sry for your loss, i wouldnt blame myself in this situation it was such a short period of time you had him.

aww damn he died?! when i was keeping my elderly cham alive i was giving him gatoraide "rain" less flavor and coloring. and weekly shot of Lactated Ringer's solution. on occasion id over fill him on the gatoraide and he would expell it. on happened on a few occasions when i was being impatient and trying to get it in on the fly. (mind you i was doing this for a year)

he had a really cool rostrum. i had a WC ambanja with a long rostrum like that, his head was less pointy tho. whered you get him from btw? i only skimmed the thread, usually a good importer will have them fairly well acclimated and sometimes already treated for parasites.

sry for your loss, i wouldnt blame myself in this situation it was such a short period of time you had him.

I got him from a reptile handler at South Central Herpetological, a company up in Palm Bay, Florida... drove 3 1/2 hours to pick up the little guy... The handler said he was feeding well and hydrated, an obvious overstatement... He really was a beautiful little guy though, thanks!

Ordered a 4 month old baby panther male sired by Hunter at FLchams last night... thanks everyone for all the support! Very excited :)

didn't take the time to read everyone's else comment but you really need to take that bark outta the cage....just a heads up :rolleyes::eek:;)

sorry to hear that you lost him, but great to hear you werent discourged from trying again. best of luck with the new llil one

Back
Top Bottom