Please no hate I need HELP!!!

eddiboi

I put my chameleon outside and went to go change my snakes water bowl and feed her. I noticed one of her mice we’re missing so forgetting I had my cham outside, I spent almost an hour or so looking for and catching the mouse so my cat didn’t eat it. Needless to say I lost my chameleon. I know it was completely my fault and I should’ve been watching her, so please don’t be be rude, everyone’s already mad at me bc of it, including myself. I need help or tips on how to find her.. There are just too many places she could’ve gone. Again I know it was irresponsible and stupid of me to leave her outside so please, please only post if you are trying to help.

Where do you live? What did you leave her on tree/Bush, how close are trees or bushes to the area? Post picture of where you left her
North Carolina. on a tree in my back yard, pretty much surrounded by other trees :((
704882F4-1F59-4EA9-8EA8-09F2479E4E36.jpeg

748178C6-4E01-42CB-B3B6-CBF6DAC1C1D6.jpeg
A63AB3B4-FDA1-4BAA-AEDB-D0F1E0BD1F5B.jpeg

First pic is where I put her and other two are whats around that tree

Get a flashlight and a ladder out tonight and look thru the closest trees working out from where you last saw him. He will be a light spot at night compared to the tree leaves.

I see in the first picture that you have security cameras. Do you have one in the back yard that you can at least see the direction that she went?
I actually don’t have security’s cameras, those are light fixture thingys. I really wish I did have them now tho :(( it would be so helpful.

Seriously tho... I really hope so, now I’m just waiting for it to get dark.
Your just giving her more time to put distance between you and her if you wait until tonight. Go grab your water hose and spray it above the trees letting the water fall back down into the tree like rain. She wont appreciate it and will start moving. Much easier to locate her if moving. If I were you id start at the furthest point you think she could have reached, like setting up a perimeter and work my way back in towards the original tree.

Your just giving her more time to put distance between you and her if you wait until tonight. Go grab your water hose and spray it above the trees letting the water fall back down into the tree like rain. She wont appreciate it and will start moving. Much easier to locate her if moving. If I were you id start at the furthest point you think she could have reached, like setting up a perimeter and work my way back in towards the original tree.
Very good idea! thank you.

Can't tell from camera angle but looks like a branch from another tree is within grasp in the first photo. Bet that's the way she left the smaller one. Looks like a maze from there but don't give up. Good luck

Thank y’all, you’ve been very helpful. I didn’t want to post at first but I’m glad I did. I sprayed down most of the trees, and am about to go for round two

Back
Top Bottom