Please help!

I try to soak the top of the cage so it rains down on the enclosure, rather than aiming the spray at the chameleon (though, I do that at times, I'm not proud of it).

Ok guys,
So I went to the pet store today and got zem his new uvb bulb I also picked him up a new 150watt heliogen basking bulb he seems to like his new bulbs he went stright to his basking spot as soon as I put it in... He is still drinking little I feed him by hand 2 crixs and put 4 in his food cup it took him a few min but he wwnt down and ate the other 4 in like 30 min of me putting them in there he drank alittle he was raised with me misting him dirrectly and use to drink good but I do soak his hole cage down when I mist I also have adrip system ill try to take a video of my mist sessions to show u guys the probs bc its so hard to get a pic... I think he might have a tounge or mouth infection I dont think its a RI bc he is not breathing hard or wezzing or anything like that just cant exstend tounge and dosent want to drink to much signs of a tounge infection... Ill let u know how the vets goes.

Thank you all & wish me &zem luck, god bless,

Aaron & Zemeleon

Back
Top Bottom