Please help

Svtchris

Hi ….. today when I got home my chameleon had her tongue out and was in a fetal position.
All of the vets in my area are closed for the day and I don’t know what to do .

Attachments

• 125BE2B0-683B-4658-9B5E-0A36FA3FB01B.jpeg
    125BE2B0-683B-4658-9B5E-0A36FA3FB01B.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 31
Welcome to the forum. Sorry it had to be for something sad like this.
Looks like your chameleon is dying or may already be dead. So sorry to have o tell you that.

How long have you had it?

Hi …. 8 months .
I think she finally passed . When I got home she was at the bottom of her enclosure. She was in a cúreles position but she would still fight back and grab me .
For the past half hour she has been getting weaker and weaker . I thought she had died or was very close so I placed her in a dish of warm water and she moved a little then she got very bright green , now she’s not moving at all .

The only photos I have is the one I posted of her . Thanks for the replies, I’ll make sure go to the other thread and answer the questions

Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss and the circumstance for coming on here. Let us know if we can help, with anything at all!

Hi …. 8 months .
I think she finally passed . When I got home she was at the bottom of her enclosure. She was in a cúreles position but she would still fight back and grab me .
For the past half hour she has been getting weaker and weaker . I thought she had died or was very close so I placed her in a dish of warm water and she moved a little then she got very bright green , now she’s not moving at all .
I am really sorry for your loss 😔🌺

Back
Top Bottom