Please Help !!!

Personally, I would take to a vet ASAP (if doable, I don't assume everyone can). Then go from there since there are too many things to address at the moment.
So- do you want to try knowing it might not fix him? I am just very blunt but totally think he can be saved with lots of TLC and no organ damage (reason for vet visit).
Wish we could do more at the moment, but it has taken time for him to be this way too. (y)
Keep us updated either way. Someone could learn from our experiences but might be too shy to ask.

As for many things, first step is acknowledgement and asking for help.

Personally, I would take to a vet ASAP (if doable, I don't assume everyone can). Then go from there since there are too many things to address at the moment.
So- do you want to try knowing it might not fix him? I am just very blunt but totally think he can be saved with lots of TLC and no organ damage (reason for vet visit).
Wish we could do more at the moment, but it has taken time for him to be this way too. (y)
Keep us updated either way.. Someone will learn for our experiences but might be to shy to ask..

As for many things, first step is acknowledgement and asking for help.
I will try to keep y’all updated and thank y’all so much for the help I will try the TLC as well

I filled out the rest of the form sorry I’m new to the whole form thing and what are the other thing I need to improve his life I feel like a bad mom I’m so sorry
Do not feel bad. I can see you did what you were told was right. I have been there and I know it hurts. You are not a bad mom just a new one. The key things to health will be the proper UV light, T%HO 6% set on top of cage with basking branch about 9 inches down.

The main issues are that the UV you have is not suitable for chams as it only pernitrates about 3 inches into cage. This in addition to not having D3 in a supplament leads to MBD.
The second is the night heat. They get moisture from fog and need cool 100% humidity nights. Pat of the issue created here is that not only is the cham not getting, or even able to retain moisture. So instead oh hydrating they dehydrate and it is difficult for the to keep up drinking. This constant dehydrated state can lead to renal , liver and other issues.

So first COOL nights below 70. days ambient @73 with basking @81. This will help him, retain moisture.
Second you will need to spend money on a proper light if he is to have any chance. T5HO 6%
Set up, he is already weak, if you can lay the cage sideways and block off half. This way he is less likely to fall and get hurt. He will also be closer to the UVB without climbing.

The Vet. He will verify the severity of the problem through X-Rays and physical exam. He/She will likely give calcium injection and/or drops.

This will not correct what damage has occurred, but it will stop it from getting worse.

Back
Top Bottom