Please help! Worried chameleon poop

I use repashy calcium plus Lod. I am not familiar with nutrobal. I know there is a few others recommend but I can’t think of them at the moment. Had great success with Repashy lod so far.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I’ll look into it.
Reptivite + d3 ,
O and only twice a month say the 15 and 30th . I use arcadia pro a but with the full arcadia range, so you might want to change it also , to let's say panga calcium no d3
I actually already have some reptivite +d3 so I can switch to this immediately.

What do you mean by the full Arcadia range? Do u take a pinch of each Arcadia supplement everyday? I had the understanding that Arcadia Earth pro A is primarily the calcium plus the pollen and I can use this everyday. I’m from the UK so some supplements especially heavily used ones in America are hard to get a hold of without paying an extortionate amount

What do you mean by the full Arcadia range? Do u take a pinch of each Arcadia supplement everyday? I had the understanding that Arcadia Earth pro A is primarily the calcium plus the pollen and I can use this everyday. I’m from the UK so some supplements especially heavily used ones in America are hard to get a hold of without paying an extortionate amount
Hi sorry my mistake, just took it for granted you where in the states, this is the range ,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_135235_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_135235_Samsung Internet.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 41
Some uk groups do not reccomend the pro a if you check out fb chameleons uk , they have files which you can download, their reccomended supplements and routine is on there and in calender form so handy

Just posting this since people often get confused on the Arcadia supplements and how to use them. I do have experience with them but have since switched to all repashy supplements.

So arcadia is a 3 product system done in an 8 feed cycle. This is why you want to chart it on a calendar. It is in the following rotation and you stay in that order no matter how many feeding days are skipped.

EP-A 1st feeding
EP-A 2nd feeding
EP-A 3rd feeding
Calmg 4th feeding
EP-A 5th feeding
EP-A 6th feeding
EP-A 7th feeding
Revitalize D3 8th feeding
Cycle starts again from the beginning.

Arcadia revitalize is your multivitamin. It has very low levels of D3 and A so you have to ensure that UVB is spot on. Now you could swap the other direction.... Use the repashy supercal NoD as your everyday and then pull in the arcadia Revitalize D3. Like I said this one has very low levels of fat soluble vitamins. Then use it 2 times a month. But you still want to make sure that your UVB bulb, fixture and distances are checked.

Personally I'm changing to the uk routine , which is miner all indoor, arcadia cal mg and reptivite nod3 ,and bee pollen , you can get these at buzzard reptile, which is near Luton, they do postage ,

Just posting this since people often get confused on the Arcadia supplements and how to use them. I do have experience with them but have since switched to all repashy supplements.

So arcadia is a 3 product system done in an 8 feed cycle. This is why you want to chart it on a calendar. It is in the following rotation and you stay in that order no matter how many feeding days are skipped.

EP-A 1st feeding
EP-A 2nd feeding
EP-A 3rd feeding
Calmg 4th feeding
EP-A 5th feeding
EP-A 6th feeding
EP-A 7th feeding
Revitalize D3 8th feeding
Cycle starts again from the beginning.

Arcadia revitalize is your multivitamin. It has very low levels of D3 and A so you have to ensure that UVB is spot on. Now you could swap the other direction.... Use the repashy supercal NoD as your everyday and then pull in the arcadia Revitalize D3. Like I said this one has very low levels of fat soluble vitamins. Then use it 2 times a month. But you still want to make sure that your UVB bulb, fixture and distances are checked.
Personally I'm changing to the uk routine , which is miner all indoor, arcadia cal mg and reptivite nod3 ,and bee pollen , you can get these at buzzard reptile, which is near Luton, they do postage ,
Thank you both so much for your advice and help with the supplements I think I’m going to give the Arcadia supplements a go first since I have one of them already and they’re relatively easy for me to come by

Quick question whilst you’re both still here - when you are gut loading and use dandelion leaves do you pick them straight from outside? We don’t use pesticides in my area so I’m presuming these would be safe?

Thank you both so much for your advice and help with the supplements I think I’m going to give the Arcadia supplements a go first since I have one of them already and they’re relatively easy for me to come by

Quick question whilst you’re both still here - when you are gut loading and use dandelion leaves do you pick them straight from outside? We don’t use pesticides in my area so I’m presuming these would be safe?
Yes I live on a farm so pick from round the yerd as long as your sure there are no chemicals,

I do not like the mucous to it... I recommend getting a fecal done if you have not done so already.
Hi Beman, just an update with Bruce, his fecal came back clean - no parasites and the vet checked him out and said she’s not worried in the slightest as he looked very happy colourful and healthy, she couldn’t feel anything bad on him, his grip was strong and his mouth and throat were perfect. She said to leave it a week or two and see if anything changes if it continues or gets worse to go back for X-rays but she thinks given how well he looked and felt and with a look at his husbandry set up that it’s likely just a little weird phase that will hopefully pass could be caused by diet change or something else minor which will correct itself

Hi Beman, just an update with Bruce, his fecal came back clean - no parasites and the vet checked him out and said she’s not worried in the slightest as he looked very happy colourful and healthy, she couldn’t feel anything bad on him, his grip was strong and his mouth and throat were perfect. She said to leave it a week or two and see if anything changes if it continues or gets worse to go back for X-rays but she thinks given how well he looked and felt and with a look at his husbandry set up that it’s likely just a little weird phase that will hopefully pass could be caused by diet change or something else minor which will correct itself
Wonderful and if you have not done so a full husbandry review here could rule out any potential issues.

Back
Top Bottom