Please help me sex these 2 little guys.

I think the first is a male and second female just want to make sure first.:) pics of second one not the best more interested in first one.:rolleyes:

I believe the first one is a male, and the second is a female.
Thank you same as i was thinking just wanted to make sure others said the same. I just added a little clip to the first one (might have to be downloaded to view) i took by mistake but it showed his tale from a back angle and its pretty straight with his stomach alot thicker tail base. He's also alittle bigger than other two and very active other two have thinner tails and pretty sure they're female:). These little ones are a hybrid Nosly be (Might be Nosly Faly?) x mitsio/ambilobe. I have everything setup i will properly pickup the first one soon.:rolleyes:(y)

Unfortunately, I cannot view the links you provided or I would help.
Not sure why was gonna take em down already had a good idea and got other responses from other sites that were correct with my choices of the sex.

The male was actually reserved but they had a third that I didn't see that was hiding. When I took him out was def a male so I payed for most of him getting him next week, hes a Blue Bar x Mitsio Ambilobe.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom