PLEASE HELP ITS URGENT

my mom tried to feed our 1 1/2 year old panther cham and it was a little bit late, so his lights were off and he was sleeping at the front of his cage. my mom quietly put the bugs in their container and clearly startled him so he jumped and it was about a 3 foot drop from his cage to the floor and my mom picked up back up but he was very stressed as to what just happened and bit her hand as she carefully put him back in. of course she hollered as it hurt but luckily she was wearing gloves. now the little cham is back in his enclosure but i don’t know if he’s okay. could you please check this picture? i really hope he’s okay. thank you very much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 58
my mom tried to feed our 1 1/2 year old panther cham and it was a little bit late, so his lights were off and he was sleeping at the front of his cage. my mom quietly put the bugs in their container and clearly startled him so he jumped and it was about a 3 foot drop from his cage to the floor and my mom picked up back up but he was very stressed as to what just happened and bit her hand as she carefully put him back in. of course she hollered as it hurt but luckily she was wearing gloves. now the little cham is back in his enclosure but i don’t know if he’s okay. could you please check this picture? i really hope he’s okay. thank you very much
never mind!!! he’s fine now! walking up the back of his cage now! PHEW!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom