Plants

Love seeing people succeed with live plants , 👍Pothos respond very well to having something to climb on or up. We often let them dange and you'll notice smaller leaves. If you take a long vine and secure it back to something higher it will really thrive and put off larger leaves
More light gets bigger leaves. I have growing at bottom up. Higher it gets thicker stem larger leaves.

Here pic bottom and top leave and stem same vine.

Attachments

• 20220922_174232.jpg
    20220922_174232.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220922_174237.jpg
    20220922_174237.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 39
Slow growth could be few things. Most of time it's two things two much or to little water. Also could be to close to light or compacted soil. I put few pothos in bottom of bioactive and they are growing better then any in pots. The soil under the leaf litter always moist. I'm trying to grow them from bottom up so less pots which means more room for cham
I’m doing exactly the same and it’s crazy how big the leaves are and how immensely the vines are growing. Already got 2 vines from the bottom till the ceiling, which is 60” and 3 vines at least at 40” from the bottom. Will try to make pictures of it tomorrow

I’m doing exactly the same and it’s crazy how big the leaves are and how immensely the vines are growing. Already got 2 vines from the bottom till the ceiling, which is 60” and 3 vines at least at 40” from the bottom. Will try to make pictures of it tomorrow
I got like 6 from bottom to top in that cage. Just started others cages to match. I think in another 3 4 weeks I'll have enough to take pots out. They grow so much faster in the bioactive soil then pots. But all that stuff is nothing but plant food. Been using my drain water for house plants. It's a dark brown

I got like 6 from bottom to top in that cage. Just started others cages to match. I think in another 3 4 weeks I'll have enough to take pots out. They grow so much faster in the bioactive soil then pots. But all that stuff is nothing but plant food. Been using my drain water for house plants. It's a dark brown
They also shoot aerial roots like crazy, it’s alone a jungle of it.

Talking about these got some like 16 17 inches. My umbrella trees do same thing grow over the pot and just hang there. They make good vines

Attachments

• 20220922_181145.jpg
    20220922_181145.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 42
If you run them straight up when mister come on it just drips down all the leaves. Which gives lots of good drinking spot.

it took a little while to figure mine out but its placed right under the mister so it gets some water droplets everyday and it seems to be the perfect watering! its just growing like crazy now

Back
Top Bottom