Plants

Lexlynn

Established Member
Update on my plants situation I got dragon ledges finally! I am going to pick up my spider and snake plant today. I’m looking to hang my pothos off the dragon ledges but I’m having trouble finding pots that I can just hang sideways off of it. What kind of pots does everyone use? I’m only finding big bulky plastic ones I’m looking for something I can just hang off the ledge. Also found a birds of paradise plant ? Don’t see it in on recommended plants but wow is it pretty, are these safe for veileds?

You want to follow the tips on using the ledges the way Bill recommends in the link that @CBee7726 posted for you...

Reason being they distribute the weight properly. If you hang a pot of the ledge the way your thinking your going to flex your ledges and they will not work the way they were designed.

I stick to veiled tested plants only. Since they do eat them I don't go outside the ones that many keepers have used.

Hi

Attachments

• 20201227_214107.jpg
    20201227_214107.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 57
You want to follow the tips on using the ledges the way Bill recommends in the link that @CBee7726 posted for you...

Reason being they distribute the weight properly. If you hang a pot of the ledge the way your thinking your going to flex your ledges and they will not work the way they were designed.

I stick to veiled tested plants only. Since they do eat them I don't go outside the ones that many keepers have used.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom