plants??

em94237

I recently bought some more plants (an umbrella plant, some more pothos (he absolutely loves it lol) and a peperomia) for my veiled chameleon yoda's new cage (I'm building it today?‍♀️) but they're still tiny. So I was wondering if I should just go ahead and place them in the cage with him and chance him eating them ir wait until they get a bit bigger?

If he's anything like mine, the plants won't stand a chance ? The fresh green baby growth is my girl's favorite part, so the plants never get the opportunity to grow!
Is there anything specific I need to do before I put the plant in? I got a nice umbrella plant from a local nursery. There's no fertilizer in the dirt.

Is there anything specific I need to do before I put the plant in? I got a nice umbrella plant from a local nursery. There's no fertilizer in the dirt.
7C8190AF-BDB7-499F-B2B9-F866B1A3F9E5.jpeg

Are you doing bio active
Nope. Just gonna do some plants and waiting on dragon strand to put in hanging things

You’ll want to re-pot it in a different kind of dirt to be safe, and top the soil with large river rocks. The rocks will stop him from eating the dirt. Make sure they’re too big to eat! I think some also recommend washing the leaves with soapy water and then rinsing really well. I might be forgetting something...

I use reptisoil but there are other options too. Nice looking plants

You’ll want to re-pot it in a different kind of dirt to be safe, and top the soil with large river rocks. The rocks will stop him from eating the dirt. Make sure they’re too big to eat! I think some also recommend washing the leaves with soapy water and then rinsing really well. I might be forgetting something...
I'll do that right away! Thanks.

I'll do that right away! Thanks.

I use reptisoil but there are other options too. Nice looking plants
They eat dirt as well as plastic plants?

Back
Top Bottom