Plants.

NateD13

Hello folks. So I had posted cpl weeks ago that I was getting a vieled cham at Christmas. However after much contemplation I had to postpone it till this weekend. So I have this pothos that I am going to be putting in his cage. But, see the thing in the middle of the plant? It appears that this brown thing is natural and such. Is it ok to leave that in the pot? Or do inhave to remove it....please say ok.lol

Attachments

• 15472546974207434240694656875835.jpg
    15472546974207434240694656875835.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 100
I personally would remove it. Veileds are known for eating plants and I wouldn’t want him to accidentally ingest any of it.

You will need to clean any plants going into his cage and replace the soil with organic soil. To get rid of any fertilizer or pesticides.

I did replace the soil. I also cleaned the plants. I would like to put a large stick or branch in his cage so he can walk straight to his basking spot. I live in the thumb of michigan. Does anyone know if I can use any dead trees native to my area? I know I would have to clean it first. I believe also bake it??

I did replace the soil. I also cleaned the plants. I would like to put a large stick or branch in his cage so he can walk straight to his basking spot. I live in the thumb of michigan. Does anyone know if I can use any dead trees native to my area? I know I would have to clean it first. I believe also bake it??
Pine and cedar are a no go. I believe oak is fine but I'd check that before using!

Back
Top Bottom