Plants Take 2

Mortyrose

What do you guys think of this new arrangement? Is it still too much? I tried to take in some of the critiques of my first fail.
20180924_213837.jpg

Looks good to me :).

I would get those bulbs out of the cage though, is your top not screen? You really need a screen top.

It's 38Wx18Dx32T

Thanks. The light is just a regular lightbulb I had laying around that I was using to determine how the light would generally be. I haven't picked up my actual bulbs yet. I have a screen panel for the top too, it's just not in. The light on the right is an LED grow light I was planning on using. I've had it on all day and it's not hot to the touch at all, do you think it'll be okay or should I take it out too? I'm just worried the plants won't get enough light otherwise.

Thanks. The light is just a regular lightbulb I had laying around that I was using to determine how the light would generally be. I haven't picked up my actual bulbs yet. I have a screen panel for the top too, it's just not in. The light on the right is an LED grow light I was planning on using. I've had it on all day and it's not hot to the touch at all, do you think it'll be okay or should I take it out too? I'm just worried the plants won't get enough light otherwise.

I would still put it on the outside of the screen. It should be enough.

Back
Top Bottom