Plants from Walmart,pesticides?

Chameleon42

I was given three plants from Walmart, a golden pothos and two Jenny Craig plants. I am unsure if I want to use these, do you now if Walmart uses pesticides in their plants?

Thanks!

you would have to ask the store, but most likely the nursery were they got them from uses pesticides and no telling how long it remains with the plants. Best is to wash the plants thoroughly with dish soap and water and rinse well. Also change out the soil so there is no fertlilizer in it. Pothos are cham safe but I have no idea what a Jenny Craig plant is. If you have a Veild, they are plant eaters so you have to be careful bout what plants you use. Some panthers will eat plants also, but not as common as the Veilds

I've used plants from WalMart and had no problems. But like Carol said, I washed them thoroughly with soap and water and changed out all the soil.

Deb

Jenny Craig?

Maybe post a picture of these so we can identify them. Now our plants are dieting too???:D

My bad it is a Janet Craig plant, which is a Dracaena.

Thanks for all the tips!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349622866.236927.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349622877.656564.jpg

omg lmao!! That plant is listed on the FL chams safe plant list so I guess if they say it is ok, then it is!!

Back
Top Bottom