Planted vivarium - plant food help please

Arcadia do a biorevitalise product which helps the plants and clean up crew if you have them. I used it and found the plants shot up.
Agreed plant light is the best option though
Just got the bio revitaliser today only put it in one pothos plant that looked like it could do with a boost so we will see . What did you think of it . Ido have a jungle dawn also .

Just got the bio revitaliser today only put it in one pothos plant that looked like it could do with a boost so we will see . What did you think of it . Ido have a jungle dawn also .
I went for worm castings. They stink 😂 not looked at using it yet though.

I used it on the plants I had planted on the bottom to try and help them survive until I can afford to buy a jungle dawn. Seems to have done the trick with them and the springtails have gone mad on it(although that might just be the springtails). I was using at the start of the process as I had to try and get my bio set up going with Rhea in there

I used it on the plants I had planted on the bottom to try and help them survive until I can afford to buy a jungle dawn. Seems to have done the trick with them and the springtails have gone mad on it(although that might just be the springtails). I was using at the start of the process as I had to try and get my bio set up going with Rhea in there
Yeah its got food in it for those guys as well as you probably know

Back
Top Bottom