Plant Recommendations

I've been trying to find a wandering jew plant, but the only one I've been able to find is Tradescantia Pallida. Is this species still ok to use for a veiled or does it have to be tradescantia zebrina?
I wouldn't risk it with a veiled. Have you looked online?

Ok, I will check those. Also off topic, but for my heat bulb I'm using a 60w led house bulb. I read that it needs to be an incandescent bulb. Should I still switch it out even though my temperature gun reads that the basking spot is at 80? I want to make sure it's emitting the amount of heat it's supposed to

Temp guns aren’t accurate. You really should have one of the digital thermometers with the wired probe that you can attach to the basking spot to give read outs of the basking spot. The household bulb can be incandescent or a halogen bulb. Just make sure it’s not an LED bulb because they don’t put out much heat.

Temp guns aren’t accurate. You really should have one of the digital thermometers with the wired probe that you can attach to the basking spot to give read outs of the basking spot. The household bulb can be incandescent or a halogen bulb. Just make sure it’s not an LED bulb because they don’t put out much heat.
Thanks! I'll look into both of those 😊

Back
Top Bottom