Plant help pLeZz

We just found out she was a little girl . I was watching and watching for Spurs . Then finally I was like hey every one I don't see Spurs yet . Hmmm yup bc you have a little girl . I always joke to my husband see I know it , that's why she so moody . She's better with me then him . Really it's there nature being moody .

Peter aka Texas Pete is quite the moody little fella lol however he had foot spur's the day we got him I assumed that he is only 3 months old we got him in July from petco he was something like three and a half inches I'm going to try and post sum pics after work but he is no fan of the camera lol but like you said about your girl liking you better I feel he likes me somewhat more than

Yes you must be the one whom handles him , feeds , cleans ? I think for us that's about it , I own my own bisness I go home to take care of them , then I can come back . She see's me all the time and I just know her . One look and I know her mood . My son now is down right scared of Francis . Which I find really funny bc he has a gecko , and 2 bearded dragon. He seems to think her tong will fly outa that enclosure and get him like a web !!. It's really funny . It's a great black male for home work !!. IM GETTING FRANCIS !!.

Back
Top Bottom