Plant care

I have a question If anyone can help me Im hearing that pothos plants are toxic to humans and I want to get a chameleon and put the plants In my enclosure but I don’t know what kind of plants to get

I have a question If anyone can help me Im hearing that pothos plants are toxic to humans and I want to get a chameleon and put the plants In my enclosure but I don’t know what kind of plants to get
I prefer pothos for sure. So easy to take care of. Cheap to replace if necessary. And they're excellent for our chameleons.

I especially like them because if you allow them to grow, they will create huge vines with nice sized leaves all around your enclosure, giving your chameleon the cover they desire.

0 maintenance plant (usually... for me I have to water them some in the winter). In the summer? Whatever my mister/fogger do is all they seem to need.

If you decide to eat a pothos plant then yeah they can be toxic if a human ingests them. However for chameleons it is one of the few plants that can be used with a veiled. Image below contains plants that can be used with chameleons. If you have a Veiled you only would want to use the veiled tested.

plants 2024.png

I prefer pothos for sure. So easy to take care of. Cheap to replace if necessary. And they're excellent for our chameleons.

I especially like them because if you allow them to grow, they will create huge vines with nice sized leaves all around your enclosure, giving your chameleon the cover they desire.

0 maintenance plant (usually... for me I have to water them some in the winter). In the summer? Whatever my mister/fogger do is all they seem to need.
If you decide to eat a pothos plant then yeah they can be toxic if a human ingests them. However for chameleons it is one of the few plants that can be used with a veiled. Image below contains plants that can be used with chameleons. If you have a Veiled you only would want to use the veiled tested.

View attachment 355404
Thank you for the advice I plan on getting either a Veiled Chameleon or a Panther Chameleon I love chameleons

Back
Top Bottom