Pizza

Mmmm…pizza…mmmm. I miss the pizza I used to get in my town in Massachusetts…such greasy homemade perfection. Had a friend who’s parents owned the best pizza place in town. How I miss those days of hanging out, doing nothing and eating pizza.

White or red pizza??? Mushroom used to be my fav but now I find myself asking for white pizza with ricotta garlic and broccoli more often. Not sure if it is age, tastebuds or a little of both. Or maybe I’m trying to convince myself it’s healthy because there’s broccoli on it… 😂

This thread is for the general discussion of the blog entry Pizza. Please add to the discussion here.

You had to bring up pizza! I love pizza and I have to resist it...and now I want some... and it's all your fault. It's like that song you can't get out of your head once you've heard it ...and now it's stuck in my head....like the song. Have to hide the phone now so I won't be able to order some.

I feel just like this guy...but I want one piece.

Pineapple is iffy...but I like to eat pineapple alone.
I'm blaming it on my husband who ALWAYS only ordered Hawaiian pizza. It's the only one he would eat.

Anchovies are a definite no for me.

I can't keep reading this thread...I'm trying to overcome my addiction!
New York Pizza GIF by Aurora Consulting - EIDL Consulting

Which pizza, do you mean 🤔

Back
Top Bottom