Pissy G. rosea

PrettyInInk87

Yes, she is being a little beezy:eek:, lol! She wasn't like this before she all of a sudden turned into a little grouch and doesn't like me going into her enclosure. She's so cute and fuzzy though...:D

IMG_2180-1.jpg

IMG_2182-1.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2187-1.jpg

Gabby! I am seriously thinking about getting one now! ^__^ also last time I was in Sioux Falls Petco I seen like 8 T's and I thought of you! :cool:

i just sold mine on i believe wednesday with the tank and all of the decor for 30 and the person that baught her has another female so i know he obviously has to know what hes doing haha ahhh Rosalie

i just sold mine on i believe wednesday with the tank and all of the decor for 30 and the person that baught her has another female so i know he obviously has to know what hes doing haha ahhh Rosalie

Aw, Tarantulas are such great pets. Female rosea's can live up to 20+ years! :eek: I love my girls, lol!

Every time. I knew it would happen, but I click on here to see what you posted scrolling past the spiders and boom chills. lol.

Wowww I had no idea spiders had personalities. She looks furious in the first picture LOL. What an awesome pet to have, I'm thinking about getting one too now.

Wowww I had no idea spiders had personalities. She looks furious in the first picture LOL. What an awesome pet to have, I'm thinking about getting one too now.

They are amazing pets! I have 9 and love them all... :) I have 2 gravid girls right now and am just waiting on them to lay their sacs. HOPE they do give me one. :D Maybe when they are ready you might consider getting one.

Back
Top Bottom