Pictures that make some people jealous :-D.

Well I don't know how Jealous u all are gonna be... lol But I think these are pretty cool opportunities :) hehe

These first few are from a Petting Zoo in Tennessee
deer.jpg

beaner.jpg

babygoat.jpg

Here's one of me about to go ATV riding, freezing my butt off!
DSCN0402.jpg

The beautiful mountain side in Tennessee National Smokey's
(I don't live in Tennessee but we have a vacation place there and own property, so we're there all the time)
memts.jpg

On my way to Ohio I took a shot of us above the clouds
DSC05015.jpg

Baby Alligator!
babyaliigator.jpg

Arial Shot of my fam on our boat in Miami
famboat.jpg

A shot I took as we were cruising by Downtown Miami
DSC03592.jpg

Not as kool as most of ur pix, but I'm proud of em! lol

Just wait till I go to Australia Next week! aaah :) Those will be pix to remember hehe

Looks like a lot of fun!\
never been to the wiskey land,

Pictures from a trip to Vegas. It was my GF's sister's wedding. Some friends of mine had also rented a house that same weekend. Glad we had a pool, it was over 100 every day.

VegasWeekend035.jpg

051406208.jpg

VegasWeekend382.jpg

051406035.jpg

Caution men at work. Or so they think....:rolleyes:
VegasWeekend073.jpg

VegasWeekend066.jpg

moving sidewalk
VegasWeekend138.jpg

Mike was an unpaying guest... he got to sleep in the closet.
VegasWeekend058.jpg

Here are some pix from my Australia trip. I photoshop'd them to bring more of their colors out <3 hope u love em!

The Sydney Harbor Bridge
Aussiebridge.jpg

aussieedit1.jpg

aussieedit.jpg

Aussie300.jpg

Aussie053copy.jpg

Confused.....What does this have anything to do with Chameleons.... And definitly not making me jealous:? And yes it does say General Photography.... However... if you look just above that... you will see that you are in the Chameleon photography section.....

Confused.....What does this have anything to do with Chameleons.... And definitly not making me jealous:? And yes it does say General Photography.... However... if you look just above that... you will see that you are in the Chameleon photography section.....

Read the thread and you will understand..

Welcome to 3 weeks ago.

I'll put some more Aussie pix up soon! hehe and as for Summoner's Pic.. I don't know it could be anywhere!! I live in Miami Fl and that looks like it coulda been taken out here of the Atlantic. But I'm most likely wrong! lol

xoxo

I'll put some more Aussie pix up soon! hehe and as for Summoner's Pic.. I don't know it could be anywhere!! I live in Miami Fl and that looks like it coulda been taken out here of the Atlantic. But I'm most likely wrong! lol

xoxo

You are right, it could be anywhere... Its from the Michigan.... Lake Michigan. I was home two weekends ago with my GF. Her brother and I took a walk along Northwestern University's campus (Evanston, IL). I grew up along those beaches. I don't remember the lake looking so clean. It was a nice walk though.

Here are some other pics from our walk.

Chicago skyline.

IMG_6905RS.jpg

Some guys throwing a football.
IMG_6910RS.jpg

Chicago and beach.
IMG_6894RS.jpg

Those rocks are all painted with random messages.
IMG_6899RS.jpg

IMG_6896RS.jpg

IMG_6907RS.jpg

The lagoon and campus.
IMG_6911RS.jpg

The dog beach.
IMG_6886RS.jpg

that is such a serious chopper for the sherriffs dept, i guess they need the extra power with the thinner air

lol they are still flying those lil bells from vietnam here

two seat bubble chops

and its good to see you wearing your helmet while taking the miata out, safety first

20th Wedding Aniversary on Lake Chelan

My husband, who wears many hats and often gets 60 or more business cell phone calls a day, needed to "get away from it all". So, for our 20th wedding anniversary last fall we spent a weekend in Stehekin, a remote village on Lake Chelan in Eastern Washington. It is accessed via a 4 hour ferry boat ride (or a 50 mile hike). Stehekin is home to approx. 70 people, plus hikers/campers/weekenders during the "season". We were there off season, which made it even nicer. This village is best known for what it doesn't have: No cell signals, no phone service, no TV, no theatres, no malls, no grocery stores, no nitelife, etc. etc. (The forest service maintains a sat phone for emergencies.)

What it does have:

Scenic views, and loads of hiking/boating

Peace and quiet

A world class bakery.

Leaving "civilization" :)

DSCF4925b.jpg

DSCF4850b.jpg

Hiking up from the valley floor.

DSCF4862b.jpg

DSCF4846b.jpg

DSCF4874b.jpg

DSCF4880b.jpg

They make "sticky buns" just like we used to get Back East in Penna!
DSCF4883b.jpg

DSCF4887b.jpg

DSCF4893b.jpg

DSCF4895b.jpg

Last edited:
We rented. There is a small inn by the water, and other inns up in the mountains. The owners of the remote inns use old school buses to come down to the water and pick up their clientele. Some areas are only accessed by horse. And some of the Inns and cabins don't even have electricity. Some people from "the city" own homes there, but only occupy them a few weeks out of the year. You can rent those, as well.

Back
Top Bottom