Pictures that make some people jealous :-D.

HA!!! You thought I was done??? Still haven't bragged about my Ladies!!

Vegas For My Sis's 21'st... Considering she is emerssed in "the scene" out in Vegas Performing in her show "Le Reve" ... We always have a great time when We go...

Here is one to make the Guys Jealous! ;) My Sis Whitney, Me, and My Julia.
WhitJoeandJuliaKissing.jpg

Limo1.jpg

Had to post some of Whit doing her thing... She gets dropped from 70 feet, free fall into the water 2wice a night, 6 nights a week...and thats just one of her parts!!! I am so proud of my little sis...
LeReveJan07100.jpg

LeReveJan07102.jpg

LeReveJan07103.jpg

THATS IT!!!! Hope you like... I still want some of you Florida peeps to invite me out for some diving and Bug Hunting!!! I'll cook the lobster!!!

Can I date your sister?:eek::eek::D:D

Haha... Somewhere along the line the snotty little brat I grew up with turned into a beautiful talented young lady. I would so hook you up if I hadn't met your lady and she hadn't seemed so nice.;)j/k She has a really cool B/F, he's the one in the middle with the Champagne bottle.

Guess which one of these was mine. :cool: His 'n' her's beers? The new 12th Anniversary Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout is a Masterpiece! This picture reminds me of that old trash bag commercial jingle: "wimpy, wimpy, wimpy....HEFTY, HEFTY, HEFTY!"

DSCF7459.jpg

I also went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. We got to go with my girlfriend's grandmas friends who have been going for years...we got in while the sun was rising and no one else was around. One of the sea turtles let us swim with him for over an hour and he just lolled along right beside us, eating coral and surfacing to breathe. Some of the others were much more skittish and would flee. We left when the park officially opened and the tourists started pouring in.

It was one of my favorite things that I have been able to do so far. :)

:)Sweet scooby there summoner12!! and that landscape is excellent.

Some beautiful girls on the thread also looking lush!!!

heres a few shots of my scoobys!! GB270 #051 Prodrive

GB1.jpg

GB3.jpg

GB4.jpg

GB5.jpg

And My old RB5 Prodrive

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

Hope you like them!

wrong tunnel

Hey, I know that area very well. Right near the pic where you are near the tunnel there is a great place to go clif jumping into a pool. It's in the canyon directly tot he south west. The trail head is just SW of you location in that photo.

I grew up at the base of Angeles Crest and would go up there a few times a week:cool:

The tunnel in the pic is on angeles crest. it looks like a double tunnel, and the cliff is on the wrong side....He'll never find monkey canyon around there.

monkey canyon is on N3, angeles forrest Hwy. (and yes, I know you know exactly where it is...the pic is just a little confusing). its just before the big bridge followed by a single tunnel. If your driving east, the cliff is on the right, and if your driving west, there is no cliff at the tunnel, and a campground/picnic area on the right.

I would definately suggest driving N3 in that miata...FUN!!! ...and if you do, stop at the hidden springs restaurant just after the tunnel....GREAT BURGERS AND PIE!!!

:)Sweet scooby there summoner12!! and that landscape is excellent.

Some beautiful girls on the thread also looking lush!!!

heres a few shots of my scoobys!! GB270 #051 Prodrive

GB1.jpg

GB3.jpg

GB4.jpg

GB5.jpg

And My old RB5 Prodrive

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

Hope you like them!

You made me jealous! I like your taste in cars hehehe. What is the HP rating on those two cars? I have never heard of them before.:eek:

The tunnel in the pic is on angeles crest. it looks like a double tunnel, and the cliff is on the wrong side....He'll never find monkey canyon around there.

monkey canyon is on N3, angeles forrest Hwy. (and yes, I know you know exactly where it is...the pic is just a little confusing). its just before the big bridge followed by a single tunnel. If your driving east, the cliff is on the right, and if your driving west, there is no cliff at the tunnel, and a campground/picnic area on the right.

I would definately suggest driving N3 in that miata...FUN!!! ...and if you do, stop at the hidden springs restaurant just after the tunnel....GREAT BURGERS AND PIE!!!

The miata has logged many miles on the crest and forest hwys. :D I was thinking he was incorrect about where the river was. I have stopped at the bridge and heard people down by the water. I haven't blasted through that tunnel in a while.... Its sooo nice to hear the engine reverberate off the wall.

I'd like to see more car pics... or babe pics. Hey JOE! got some more pics of your sister?!?!;):D:rolleyes::p

Now I want to share

The real happiest place on earth Amsterdam

Europe325.jpg

coffie.jpg

My wife at the Colosseum

Europe696.jpg

Paris

paris.jpg

Wedding

Our winnings

wedding.jpg

Her winnings :D

Moneytheif.jpg

cufflink.jpg

Family

family.jpg

My English Bulldog

Puppynew019.jpg

bulldog.jpg

My puppies

buddies.jpg

I just wanted to create a thread where people post random pictures of where they are from or where they have been or whatever. Doesn't have to be impressive to anyone but yourself, or something that wows even the stuffiest critics. If something sparks your interest tell the poster, ask questions about the pictures. It can be a learning experience.

I've got an album posted with some photos from where I live, Victoria BC Canada.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/sandrachameleon-albums-victoria-bc.html

some cute pics that even im jealous of myself for getting to see! lol

My cute baby puppy, eat your heart out girls! :D
IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

my lil baby graduated...I was so proud :D

some baby animals I got to see at Marine World
MarineWorldSept182004042.jpg

MarineWorldSept182004039.jpg

and for all u people who dont live near any oceans.....beautiful Santa Cruz
RonisFieldTrip118.jpg

Back