Pictures that make some people jealous :-D.

what made me real jealous was the wrx,and the miata didnt seem too bad. The s13 was really nice,you go drifting or something with that? I dont know how you have it set up.

Japan and Vegas

DSCN1283.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1178.jpg

DSCN1148.jpg

PlaneView-edited.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

^Our last Vacation.

I LOVE Hoover dam! I don't know what it is about the place. Everytime I go to Vegas I drive over the dam. When I was there last they were building a brigde.

I think I have pics.. I'll look around.

And I really wanna go to Japan.

The s13 was really nice,you go drifting or something with that? I dont know how you have it set up.

The S13 is mine. It has a lot of work done, but the key highlights is the suspension fully-built for track use with Tein & Largus components and single Bride Zeta III type-L Bucket seat w/5-point Takata Harness mounted to a 4pt rollbar.

My S13 was built for grip driving in mind, only small amounts of rain drifting, as drifting wasn't my main focus. It's a retired touge driven car, just registered non-op, not sure when it will ever see the streets again to be honest.

I was cleaning out the old roach tank yesterday, I purchased a new larger one. Cleaning is pretty easy as long as the broaches are on the crate... These were the loose guys running around.

IMG_6862RS.jpg

The first few are where I went to find my cham:

Picture141.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Me and Dennis getting in at Sandy's:

Picture017.jpg

Breaking in the new manifold:

Picture093.jpg

One of the 5 DSM's we own:

Picture545.jpg

Couple shots from the flight deck on the USS Reagan:

Picture573.jpg

Picture577.jpg

Picture574.jpg

Making me jealous!

Very nice engine bay Spinz4. I like the manifold! I think the next mods for the Subaru will be from the heads to the cat. Right now it just has a cat-back. I really love the sound of an un-corked turbo engine:D My friend has a WRX with a Tenabe turbo-back exhaust and it sounds really nice.

I wanted to share some of the mods I have made to the Miata.

The first thing I did to the Miata was change out the school bus steering wheel. I went with a Nardi Classic. It has perforated leather and red stitching. It is a 330mm wheel, now the car responds like a go-kart.

Old
IMG_2059RS.jpg

New
IMG_3685RS.jpg

overlay
021906002RS.jpg

Install

Removing the airbag
021806008RS.jpg

Trying to figure out the quick release parts...
021806013RS.jpg

Three ten ohm resisters place in parallel to create 3.3 ohms of resistance. This fakes out the ABS module into thinking the airbag is still installed.
031106009RS.jpg

031106017RS.jpg

032006005RS.jpg

The S13 is mine. It has a lot of work done, but the key highlights is the suspension fully-built for track use with Tein & Largus components and single Bride Zeta III type-L Bucket seat w/5-point Takata Harness mounted to a 4pt rollbar.

My S13 was built for grip driving in mind, only small amounts of rain drifting, as drifting wasn't my main focus. It's a retired touge driven car, just registered non-op, not sure when it will ever see the streets again to be honest.
Oh,nice,rain drifting=fun:)

...type-L Bucket seat w/5-point Takata Harness mounted to a 4pt rollbar...
Howdy DL,

5-point! Ha!! I've got you beat with my 6-point harness :rolleyes:.

DSCN0295.jpg

It's been years since I've had it ('74 Lola T360) on the track. It's waiting in my garage for me to fix the front main seal :(. One of these days...:eek:

Well I don't know how Jealous u all are gonna be... lol But I think these are pretty cool opportunities :) hehe

These first few are from a Petting Zoo in Tennessee
deer.jpg

beaner.jpg

babygoat.jpg

Here's one of me about to go ATV riding, freezing my butt off!
DSCN0402.jpg

The beautiful mountain side in Tennessee National Smokey's
(I don't live in Tennessee but we have a vacation place there and own property, so we're there all the time)
memts.jpg

On my way to Ohio I took a shot of us above the clouds
DSC05015.jpg

Baby Alligator!
babyaliigator.jpg

Arial Shot of my fam on our boat in Miami
famboat.jpg

A shot I took as we were cruising by Downtown Miami
DSC03592.jpg

Not as kool as most of ur pix, but I'm proud of em! lol

Just wait till I go to Australia Next week! aaah :) Those will be pix to remember hehe

Howdy DL,

5-point! Ha!! I've got you beat with my 6-point harness :rolleyes:.

DSCN0295.jpg

It's been years since I've had it ('74 Lola T360) on the track. It's waiting in my garage for me to fix the front main seal :(. One of these days...:eek:

That is cool Dave! lol need any help working on it let me know!

Very nice engine bay Spinz4. I like the manifold! I think the next mods for the Subaru will be from the heads to the cat. Right now it just has a cat-back. I really love the sound of an un-corked turbo engine:D My friend has a WRX with a Tenabe turbo-back exhaust and it sounds really nice.

Thanks, and I hear an uncorked suby I would say every day on this island. They are taking over, lol.

Thanks, and I hear an uncorked suby I would say every day on this island. They are taking over, lol.

The funniest thing is when you hear a Subaru owner complaining after they buy equal length headers and they don't hear that distinct sound anymore. I like that sound, so I will stick to uneven headers.;)

Back
Top Bottom