Pictures of my reptile room in progress

antithesis123

Here's the shelving- you cant see the florescent lights that I mounted. I have t8 fixtures with 48 inch 5.0 and 10.0 lights on order:)

This is going to be cool!

Attachments

• reptile room 1.jpg
    reptile room 1.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 186
  • reptile room 2.jpg
    reptile room 2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 219
  • reptile room 3.jpg
    reptile room 3.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 304
Thanks! I still have to incorporate my drainge system for the chams. I can do 3 4 ft tall cages on the back wall, 4 2x2 below there and 4 3x2 ft cages the top right side and 4 2x2 below. I have an assortment of frogs and gecko tanks for the left top and bottom shelves. With a ton of room to expand. Though.. I haven't put all the cages in there yet.. Just a few But I wont fill it for a while! It's jsut good to have room to grow.

I'm opening a tropical fish store in my town.. but I get a reptile room out of the deal:)

No, It's not in my house. I wish! My wife and I are opening a tropical fish store, it has a spare room- she wins and so do I! The chameleons and reptiles go to my new reptile room and leave the house.. and I get to expand:)

No, It's not in my house. I wish! My wife and I are opening a tropical fish store, it has a spare room- she wins and so do I! The chameleons and reptiles go to my new reptile room and leave the house.. and I get to expand:)

WoW that's awesome!!!! Best of luck on your store.

Keep us updated with the tropical section of the store also, I'm curious :D

Opening a fish store has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I hope you do well! The reptile room looks really good. Do you plan to sell chams out of your store eventually?

Opening a fish store has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I hope you do well! The reptile room looks really good. Do you plan to sell chams out of your store eventually?

Yes, I hope to- but I'm going to start slow with that. We'll sell only reptiles that aren't going to intimidate mothers. There are 2 reptile stores in this little town. I hope the best for them both- I have a little different market than they do so I hope it works out- We don't have ANY tropical fish stores though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesis123
No, It's not in my house. I wish! My wife and I are opening a tropical fish store, it has a spare room- she wins and so do I! The chameleons and reptiles go to my new reptile room and leave the house.. and I get to expand

BrandonBeahm WoW that's awesome!!!! Best of luck on your store. Keep us updated with the tropical section of the store also said:
Thanks I will- I have done so much remodeling lately!! the building is old, I put in new floors, painted the outside and inside, bought shelves and a counter - man, it's a lot of work!

We're not going to open yet for about three months too- I still work in Alaska, fishing (ironically) and have to go do 2 months starting on the 27th.

"Man that is awesome. Very nice room and congrats on the store"

Thanks, I 'm putting my heart into it!

Back
Top Bottom