Pictures of my girl and her enclosure!

marxous

hey guys, thanks so much for all your help so far. this is my enclosure for my baby, and soon i will have a slightly larger one for her. my plan for her right now is to add a dripper system, and living plants ( the bamboo in there is live, but cut froma tree, so its dying :(.

What are your opinions on also adding a 30" 8.0 uv strip light? the white light on there is a 5.0 compact flourscent.

Thank for looking!!!

-Marc

Attachments

• IMGP1699.JPG
    IMGP1699.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMGP1700.JPG
    IMGP1700.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMGP1701.JPG
    IMGP1701.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMGP1702s.JPG
    IMGP1702s.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMGP1698.JPG
    IMGP1698.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 142
im not going to lie to you it looks nice but she needs a screen/mesh cage. better for them since they require alot of ventelation (spelling)

well theres a screen on the top. i know that i am going to need a mesh enclosure for her, the thing is when i do buy one i want to get a really big one, and at her size, she cant 'fill' it... shes too small :S. I will buy one though!

-Thanks!
Marc

Invest in a very good thermometer. Tanks can heat up very, very fast, and it seems like you have a lot of lights on it. Little Chams will bake themselves to dehydration and death. Reptariums are very cheap and make a great interim cage.

I noticed you have substrate in there... imho, it should be removed to avoid impaction...
Other than that, it looks good for her formative months ;)

ya i just recently removed her susbtrate, and actually the enclosure looks a lot different now
i'll take a photo or two latez

Back
Top Bottom