Pictures of my Cham :)

It's a little tough to tell at that age. Usually you will be able to tell if there is a buldge at the base of the tail.
I remember when my cham was that small, man they grow fast!

It will be hard to determine at that age. I would wait until she gets a bit older. Even then it will be hard to tell.

Most of the time I think it's a girl but then after her first shed a hole bunch of bluish green appeared on her head and a little on body, so I got confused

I know how that goes. If you want try and post a close up of the base of the tail. Some females do show a bit of color on those areas, but you never know.

I'll try and take some recent pics tonight but here's a pic of the base of her tail when I first got her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 121
dude your lucky

you got your cham from april she didn't send me mine;( and I already paid for it im waiting for paypal to settle it with her

Yea I did , she sent me 2 prior to this one who didn't do as well and sadly didn't make it since they were only days old that I later found out , I'm thankful this girl is doing well and in my mind I saved her from a bad person

Back
Top Bottom