Picture timeline of my Kinyongia vosseleri since June 13'

Deevo

So I wanted to post a picture timeline of my little guy named Carl. Mostly to show him off :p But also to get reassurance that he looks nice and healthy. I also would like to get a pretty good confirmation of his AGE?

This is my first reptile but I have done a ton of research and I think I am on the right track.

I bought him from a local pet store for 120.00 CDN kind of on a whim. The owner told me he was 3 months old (I think?) I went in with the intention of getting some tree frogs or newts for something smaller to put on my desk. I saw the chameleon and immediately fell in love lol. I bought him and asked a friend who I know owns multiple chams and he referred me to here a little while ago.

Day One:
Notice how skinny he is (you can see his ribs, I was also short on funds at first for a proper meshed enclosure):
k572.jpg

About 12 days later, looking a lot more plump and hydrated:
0gkw.jpg

Sometime in July going through his shedding:
1yi9.jpg

xzyb.jpg

After setting up his new meshed enclosure in early August. Since I have put in a better big full umbrella tree, more different sized vines, de-barked cedar branches, baby tears and a 30 w UVB basking light.
xbhj.jpg

Getting ready for bed mid august:
4z09.jpg

Good Morning ! :D I swear he kept the same face and continued to let out a big poop the second after I took the pic lol
nqzh.jpg

Sometimes he climbs and sits upside down with his belly under the 5.0 uvb
v18t.jpg

Cool pic on his favorite twig again
4l08.jpg

Getting all leaf-like here but I thought it was funny how he gets his body all twisty sometimes, very acrobatic lol (mid July). I don't usually let his branches get that dirty
7s5x.jpg

Basking under his new repti-sun 30w
ksbo.jpg

Ready for bed just this past saturday Oct 5th
ddgr.jpg

Thanks for looking!

No problem, thanks for the replies. I remember going to the zoo as a kid and the one thing I remember most vividly was the chameleons lol. I'm so glad to own one now and just watch him. There fascinating!

Back
Top Bottom