Pics

Can you guys post pics of you baby panther chameleons (male or female). I wanted to see the differance between males and females.

HMMM I can give ya one Apocalypse since he is a year old. My newest addition the other guy is a baby. Apocalypse is a Ambanja.

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpg
    IMG_2018.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 118
The females are my favorite sex of the panther chameleons. They can get some nice coloration too!!!!

While I choose a male panther due to the color (which I do love), after owning him his color is only a small % of why I love him.

Also after viewing more and more pics on here I have to agree that there are some great looking female panthers too.

So OP I'd say watch your little girl and you'll come to love her, for her.

If you are thinking of breeding buying the female first is smart as you have to wait until she is a year old to mate. (to make sure she is big enough and strong enough) The boys can mate much sooner.

Probably for the same reason most of the animal species in the wild are the same way: to attract the females!

Okay? I said why dont the FEMALE get as colorful as the MALE? Jezz chill out.... Anywho it be nice if i could see some pix of female chameleon. I havent seen a colorful female.

Here is a Rosy pink Ambilobe Girl. She has purple dots on her cheeks

Pic #2 is of a ambanja girl with lots of blue

Attachments

• IMAG0972.jpg
    IMAG0972.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0475-1.jpg
    IMAG0475-1.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom