Me (Katie) and my Spunky Doo baby!! <3

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 173
Ok I edited this pic from a photo shoot I had! Me and Mrs nosey before her secret falls about 2 weeks ago! :eek::cool:

Attachments

• DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 183
Me and Bulbasaur:
5717373691_956db3d5f3_z.jpg

This was shortly after I got him, he has grown since then and become more colorful. :) I don't have a picture with Priscilla yet, I'll have to get one next time I feel brave enough to attempt to touch her LOL

my new ambilobe

Just got a new 7 month old ambilobe from chameleon paradise. He is big boy but very friendly. He is just starting to get his colors and at night he turns deep yellow and blue. But i dnt know what to name him... suggestions? here r some pics
DSCN1688.JPG
[/IMG]

lol nahhhh never give up your passion! You can always have the best of both worlds. You will just be the first of your kind. ;)

new to site and chams

Chello to everyone, i looked at all the photos of everyone and thier chams. All i have to say is wow what a great bunch:) I just got my veiled yesterday so she is far too stressed to remove and pose for pics she hissed and tried to bite so i thought best leave her be for now:) ;)

Chello to everyone, i looked at all the photos of everyone and thier chams. All i have to say is wow what a great bunch:) I just got my veiled yesterday so she is far too stressed to remove and pose for pics she hissed and tried to bite so i thought best leave her be for now:) ;)

Once she gets a little use to you def post some up =D

Back
Top Bottom