Pic's of yourself with your cham

I would take a new pic, but Napoleon was already asleep when I got home from work. Not to mention he was shedding all day and therefore pretty grumpy. :p

They sure love to climb on faces! Mine had my lip bleeding once cause she had her hand gripped well on to it.

Oh goodness I didn't realize how silly I looked until after I uploaded this picture. It's funny that I took this two days ago to post it as my avatar but never got around to it until now.

98eh_006.jpg

LOL it is so weired to think someone is a male then find out other wise haha you look so young compared to the maturity you have :) a compliment..petkel..

I dont have a pic of the cham and I together......but here is a pic of Clyde outside, and a pic of my wife and I from our vacation. Bonus points to you if you can figure out where we are!!!!!
IMG_0253.jpg

P1020562.jpg

Equador by any chance?
ok so after reading on i guess i am wrong :D was worth a try though..

here is one pics of me and various pics of my two chams, of course my pics not taken today as i didn't have the courage lol, but just taken a few pics of my chams, sorry we are not in the pic together as they are little vicious things lol..

Attachments

• Pic of me two.jpg
    Pic of me two.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 275
  • Pic one.jpg
    Pic one.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Pic two.jpg
    Pic two.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 145
  • Pic thre.jpg
    Pic thre.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 123
here is one pics of me and various pics of my two chams, of course my pics not taken today as i didn't have the courage lol, but just taken a few pics of my chams, sorry we are not in the pic together as they are little vicious things lol..

As you can see they she likes to nibble on the leaves lol..just to add i will be getting new plants tomorrow as i know they need new ones..

Omg! Lol!

Equador by any chance?
ok so after reading on i guess i am wrong :D was worth a try though..

What a great pic! I am pretty sure I have figured out which 2 you guys are but I'll tell ya what I'm ganna Google it to be sure! JK! LOL!!!
:p

Your eyes are very beautiful:D, as if it were piercing through my soul...i got goosebumps LOL:p

LOL it is so weired to think someone is a male then find out other wise haha you look so young compared to the maturity you have :) a compliment..petkel..
Hehe, it happens. At one point in time I had someone who didn't believe I was 16 (at the time) and wanted to see proof... :D... which is ironic because once when I was 12 someone thought I was 19. :rolleyes:

Thank you. :)

Hehe, it happens. At one point in time I had someone who didn't believe I was 16 (at the time) and wanted to see proof... :D... which is ironic because once when I was 12 someone thought I was 19. :rolleyes:

Thank you. :)

Got the same problem of people assuming my age either through online or in person:p

Lets just say if i wanted to, i could gamble at vegas now;):p

Back
Top Bottom