Pic's of yourself with your cham

Ohhh, I don't handle my T's. Well only my 2 baby tarantulas. I am WAY too afraid of getting bit. I almost got bit by one but she got my nail instead of my finger. I felt her fangs hit and scrape off of my nail. (shivers)...:eek:

ahaha! XD ....looks who afraid now;)

My Daughter and "Happy"

My 8-year old daughter cannot get enough of her little chameleon....and after looking at everyone's veiled she now wants one of them! We're not even "allowed" to have pets - but I figured the Jackson's really aren't that much bigger than the geckos that run freely around the house, right? ;)

Here she is....as soon as she got home from school she went to check on him:

IMG_9431.jpg

AWWW...thats adorable....Jacksons are awsome mellow chams...glad the whole family is happy for "HAPPY" :p

My 8-year old daughter cannot get enough of her little chameleon....and after looking at everyone's veiled she now wants one of them! We're not even "allowed" to have pets - but I figured the Jackson's really aren't that much bigger than the geckos that run freely around the house, right? ;)

Here she is....as soon as she got home from school she went to check on him:

IMG_9431.jpg

Omg that's adorable c:

Delilah and I, sorry i am horrible with pictures :eek: I hate them taken of myself :eek: about two minutes after this picture she was on top of my head :) lol

Last edited:
Here is the computer aspect of a project I'm working on in Design for my final...

Attachments

• Conner Stylized.jpg
    Conner Stylized.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom