Pics of the Posse...Part 2

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
I spent most of the day yesterday making sure all of the chams got a couple hours in the sun. It was a beautiful day, perfect lighting for taking some photos. Still just messing around with my little Kodak Easyshare P&S..lol... Hope you enjoy. I love seein what their colors do when I get them outside... Elwood starting showing a lot of Green:D.

100_7640.jpg

100_7665.jpg

100_7553.jpg

100_7677.jpg

100_7584.jpg

100_7563.jpg

100_7557.jpg

100_7558.jpg

100_7569.jpg

100_7661.jpg

CloseUp.jpg

That female veiled really rules, along with all the others of course. Looks like a nice day outside indeed.

Very nice chams...how long do they stay outside?

Thanks Everyone! On the weekends I try to rotate them outside and give them each at least 2 hours of sun.

Lol...Yeah Ray... After I took that pic it reminded me of the pic of that fatty girl you found. I was thinking that also... Thanks.

~Joe

Yesterday was a beauuutiful Day! your posse looks amazing!!

im sure others have already asked you this, but what kind of camera are you using? if its an slr what type of lens is it?

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I love taking the op to get them all outside at least once a week.

Andrew- I use a Crappy Kodak Easyshare Point and Shoot...I mostly use the Macro mode on it to get nice up close detail... Also, cropping is the only altering that I do to my shots. Taking them out in the sun really helped makes their color show up in the pics.

Thanks Again!

~Joe

Back
Top Bottom