Pics of the day

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
I felt like taking some pics today. My new blue bar just got last week to breed with a wc female. And some pics of a Dart frog habitat that i made about a week ago.

NewpicJuly08014.jpg

NewpicJuly08013.jpg

NewpicJuly08011.jpg

NewpicJuly08009.jpg

NewpicJuly08007.jpg

NewpicJuly08002.jpg

Wow, the dart frog enclosure if gorgeous! And so is the chameleon. Striking color contrast!

Thanks. The blue bar glows hes unbelievable, cant wait to see the offspring they produce. No I never used great stuff its just to involved for me I like the light factor coming through the glass sides. I had some kind of bug and had to strip the tank if I had stuff on the glass I don't think I could of killed the bug completely. If anyone has bumble bees or Mantellas let me know I'm interested and I have little goodies I might be willing to trade.

great stuff is pretty involved, but I do vert tanks so light can still come through the sides of the tank just not the back I will post some pics when I get time.

Bees like horizontal setups and so do most mantellas as you well know, I don't have any frogs that prefer vertical setups but I will build some in the future.

The leucs love to climb I mean they use alot of the gournd as well, however the mants rarely go to high. But I have to use verts for space in my room is limited and I can stack them in shelvs this way. But everyone is housed in a 20gal vert so they have plenty of ground space as well. No breeding from my mants yet, I have had them for about 3 months now. But the leucs breed all of the time.

hey dean, what kidna moss is that in the leuc tank?

ive also got some leucs. im close by on the edge of western end of LI.

I have it all over the place in my backyard and it grows like wild fire you should see the pygmy tank that I made. I know it might go dormant for the winter but I'm going to keep it bright and warm and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom