Pics of the boys

Norcal55

Avid Member
First up is Bamm Bamm. A little fired up after seeing Shaggy on the prowl :)

9087772625_634b74a551_b.jpg

Next up is Shaggy. Started out with red bars now looks like he wants blue bars. He was quite mean when I got him but he has settled in great and always wants out to explore now.

9089991258_b0e0c97853_b.jpg

Nice!!! Keep us updated when they hatch.... if you're willing to sell?:rolleyes:

They are all hatched:) The first clutch of 10 is about 8-10 weeks old. The second clutch has 30 and they are about 10 -14 days old. Bamm Bamm is the sire and Pebles sire is 14K from Suzi here on the forums. Ill post when they are ready for new homes :D

They are all hatched:) The first clutch of 10 is about 8-10 weeks old. The second clutch has 30 and they are about 10 -14 days old. Bamm Bamm is the sire and Pebles sire is 14K from Suzi here on the forums. Ill post when they are ready for new homes :D

How is that girl doing that you got from me not to long back? I hope she is doing great! She was my favorite girl for a while.

How is that girl doing that you got from me not to long back? I hope she is doing great! She was my favorite girl for a while.

She is doing great, growing fast:) Ive got a few other females and she is my favorite. Im going to breed her with one of the guys in this later this year.

I saw a reply you had earlier on another thread with the red/yellow male you have. I have one of his brothers, this is him from a week or so ago. He just finished shedding today and the green body is looking a more yellow. Hopefully he develops like his sire :)

9088849069_11ca0b6081_b.jpg

They are all gorgeous, I just love Bamm Bamm's dark red dots he has all over him.

Thanks! He has changed so much since he was younger, I swear he looks like a different cham every other month lol. I should put together a series of pics of him growing up.

She is doing great, growing fast:) Ive got a few other females and she is my favorite. Im going to breed her with one of the guys in this later this year.

I saw a reply you had earlier on another thread with the red/yellow male you have. I have one of his brothers, this is him from a week or so ago. He just finished shedding today and the green body is looking a more yellow. Hopefully he develops like his sire :)

9088849069_11ca0b6081_b.jpg

I am in Folsom you have to come check out my setup buddy! I have like 15 adults and about 20 babies with over 130 eggs. I think we Sac area people have enough group members to form a posse haha. CNorton is up, of course Eric with Chams101, and there are a bunch of others I am forgetting right now.

I am in Folsom you have to come check out my setup buddy! I have like 15 adults and about 20 babies with over 130 eggs. I think we Sac area people have enough group members to form a posse haha. CNorton is up, of course Eric with Chams101, and there are a bunch of others I am forgetting right now.

Sounds good to me! Eddie sent me a PM and said he sold all of his Chms, did you pick some up?

Well i'm definitely intrested :) keep me updated plz. What price range are you asking so I can put aside the money?

Back
Top Bottom