Pics of some boys

That Faly is only 7 months old and already he's showing huge potential. I will have breeding pairs of the Faly's available next year sometime. I have some wild caught Nosy Mitsio's as well as some captive bread females sired by Murcie and GT3.

Ohh, please let me know when you have the breeding pairs available!

It's so nice to have these guys available so close to home. Check out the male Ambanja I got from Chameleon Nation, he's 7.5 months old:
Aslan 014.jpg
I like being able to check out the place where my cham is raised, and they were very helpful and accommodating, especially since I was new to chams at the time.

Last edited:

It's so nice to have these guys available so close to home. Check out the male Ambanja I got from Chameleon Nation, he's 7.5 months old:
View attachment 7565
I like being able to check out the place where my cham is raised, and they were very helpful and accommodating, especially since I was new to chams at the time.

nice blue!

He was showing very little color when you first picked him up. Now he turned out brighter than his daddy at only 7.5 months old. Great job Trish. :D

I'll be sure to let you know when the Mitsio's and the Faly's are ready.

View attachment 7565

He was showing very little color when you first picked him up. Now he turned out brighter than his daddy at only 7.5 months old. Great job Trish. :D

I'll be sure to let you know when the Mitsio's and the Faly's are ready.
That's true, and he was very monochromatic for the first few months, and then he just popped one day:eek:

I'll be looking forward to the day, Thanks Drew!

Falys are probably my absolute favorite of all of the chams. My wife is partial to the ambilobes though. We're going to have to work on converting a room to a cham room and finding ourselves some good falys and ambilobes... I'd really like to get a mellers sometime too.

Back
Top Bottom