Pics of my Trioceros montiums

The idea is to just make her super cozy then she may drink in front of you.
You did not just say...."SUPER COZY"!!......:rolleyes:;)

LOL......yea, shes fine....her urates are perfect......so shes just a shy one.....

When u sending that package down? Cant wait to try some of ur product....

Wait a second.....that sounded kinda suspicious......:eek:

You did not just say...."SUPER COZY"!!......:rolleyes:;)

LOL......yea, shes fine....her urates are perfect......so shes just a shy one.....

When u sending that package down? Cant wait to try some of ur product....

Wait a second.....that sounded kinda suspicious......:eek:

KCK LOL I normally buy a case wholesale and give them out as holiday gifts. It is due time that the founding members of the KCK were given a bottle of the "Estate Oil". I'm going to send you a PM for your address when it is time. A couple others on the forum are lined up for some holiday Extra Virgin Olive Oil too.

Thanks all!!! Really happy with the pair. Female is coloring up nicely and male is roaming all over the place. Both eat right away from the cup and my hand and are little pigs!!. Female is getting that nice red streaking that I saw in Chris's pic of one laying eggs.

They are SO beautiful! My female now looks about as good as yours in your update shot. The male, on the other hand, will light up like yours from time to time, but has a LOT of bulking up to do. Right now he reminds me of what Kate Moss would look like in Chameleon form. :/ Im hoping against all the odds that he's got the strength to pull through it all.

Definitely a score with that pair! They both look great.
Thanks Jared, yea I feel pretty lucky to get a good pair. Ive had experience with other sensitive montanes so I felt prepared to handle these.....If I can acclimate tavs, then no worries with these....lol

They are SO beautiful! My female now looks about as good as yours in your update shot. The male, on the other hand, will light up like yours from time to time, but has a LOT of bulking up to do. Right now he reminds me of what Kate Moss would look like in Chameleon form. :/ Im hoping against all the odds that he's got the strength to pull through it all.

Hey, Ive got a bunch of those lobster roaches, if you want, I can bring some up to the OC tonight/tomorrow for you if u need some to help fatten up that male.....my male goes "ape shite" for them.....maybe your male will to??

They look great man! Just picked up a pair myself! Definitely an underrated species imo.
Awesome!!.....Yes they are highly underrated species....like most Trioceros are......

Maybe in future we can do a "baby exchange"??

Got pics yet? Post if you do.......

Not sure how i missed these threads.ColdbloodedAl's thread and now this thread! Im about to hyperventilate.

Very nice pics. They look like they are doing well for you.

Not sure how i missed these threads.ColdbloodedAl's thread and now this thread! Im about to hyperventilate.

Very nice pics. They look like they are doing well for you.
Dont worry...just breathe in....breathe out......your montane fix is here....and more to come......;):D

They look great man! Just picked up a pair myself! Definitely an underrated species imo.

Awesome!!.....Yes they are highly underrated species....like most Trioceros are......

Maybe in future we can do a "baby exchange"??

Got pics yet? Post if you do.......

They are underrated. Just another Trioceros with tie die coloring, horns, and awesome sail fins.. I'm glad more people are serious about working with this genus. This is something for Kinyongia keepers to work with at least until Tanzania opens back up. I have got my fingers crossed.

70's mostly during day...though it has gotten n 80s a couple days........about 50-60degs at night.....

They usually spend 5 days outside and I take out around 9am and leave them out till after 12midnight......so they get a wide range of temps when outside.....from 45deg coldest to I think its been 80-85 for 2 days

Well, Im depressed....and from what one member said, a "Butthead".........

Took them outside for some much needed sunning.....and decided to do some xtra leaf cleaning.......found 4 bad eggs underneath several of the leaves.....

Cant believe I didnt catch them OR she didnt use her lay bin.....but its my fault.......just cant believe this......:(

Back
Top Bottom