Pics of my NEW Cham Adventure with SMCNARY

Saldarya

Established Member
So, I was in Memphis this past week and while there figured, Hey, why not stop by and see what Steve is up to?

Well, as all good Chameleon addicts are prone to be doing at 9PM, he was in his Cham room building new cages!! After a large glass of 7&7 was poured, I of course got to help him!!!

Anyhow, the jacksonii babies are looking awesome and it was pretty cool to see the 3 month old males showing the yellow stripe down their sides, very cool!!

If you haven't seen them yet, search for some threads he put up with the pics.

I also managed to steal about 300 red runners from him when he wasn't looking!!

Just a shout out to Steve for a great visit. See you again soon!

Bobby

Bobby you did not steal those from Steve. You took them right out of the mouths of my chams.:eek: I was not ready for them yet. Well ok since Steve does have tons maybe those were not mine. hehehe

But I wish I could have joined the 2 of you.

Sounds like big fun! I'm going to Memphis next month and hope to get to meet Steve and his chams. :)

Thats great! I am sure you will enjoy!

Bobby you did not steal those from Steve. You took them right out of the mouths of my chams.:eek: I was not ready for them yet. Well ok since Steve does have tons maybe those were not mine. hehehe

I assure you he has plenty. It's kinda of funny really, Steve and I go back and forth about which all feeders we can get and breed. I swear I feel like I am more into the insects than Chams sometimes!!

I certainly hope those quads go well for you.

Thats great! I am sure you will enjoy!

I assure you he has plenty. It's kinda of funny really, Steve and I go back and forth about which all feeders we can get and breed. I swear I feel like I am more into the insects than Chams sometimes!!

I certainly hope those quads go well for you.

Thanks, I have everything crossed. Their "hatch date" was Tuesday, so I am ready and hope the are soon. I have so many ff's I may start feeding them to my dogs.:eek:

So, I was in Memphis this past week and while there figured, Hey, why not stop by and see what Steve is up to?

Well, as all good Chameleon addicts are prone to be doing at 9PM, he was in his Cham room building new cages!! After a large glass of 7&7 was poured, I of course got to help him!!!

Anyhow, the jacksonii babies are looking awesome and it was pretty cool to see the 3 month old males showing the yellow stripe down their sides, very cool!!

If you haven't seen them yet, search for some threads he put up with the pics.

I also managed to steal about 300 red runners from him when he wasn't looking!!

Just a shout out to Steve for a great visit. See you again soon!

Bobby

Bobby,it's always good to see you!! Thanks for the help,I wish I had 3-4 hands at times:<) I look forward to your next visit. One day I will get down your way and see all those fantastic looking chams you have. They sure look good in the Picts I've seen.
Steve

I still have some for you:<) BTW how are the Dubia and ff I sent you doing? I still want to see the feeder racks (WE) have been building for the last few weeks
:D

Hey man, am I the only one wondering where the pics are that you tease about in your title?

Rachelle, my I phone is maxed out,no more memory,will download and then take a bunch of Picts this wknd. Went to get new phone and found out the 6 is coming so just waited. But promise to get some out soon:D

Back
Top Bottom