Pics of my new addition

I know! I think its a girl, but as it is so small i cant tell if there will be spurs or not. The place I bought it from said their oldest one was 3 weeks old, so it's somewhere around there.

I wish my little man would sit on my finger :( ....he ate a cricket from me yesterday but has no interest when i get closer.

Mine wont eat from me, no matter how many ways i try to feed her. but she sits on my finger regularly. esp when i go in at night to get dead crix out. shell crawl on and then go to sleep at like 9 pm:D

Awwww!!!! Soooo cute!!! Before you know it he/she will be a beast. I miss the baby cham days! Very cute little addition. :eek:)

Thanks! I'm pretty excited! ANd she already changes colors, when shes annoyed she gets black bands on her back.

Thanks! I can't wait till it gets bigger so I can see what gender it is. May have to change the name. I picked the one that looked the most like a female, but I think its gonna be a male. No spurs yet, but i think there may be a little bump back there, but too small to tell right now. I can't believe it's gonna get as big as some of the other Veileds I've seen on here.

You can see the tarsal spurs on pic #3 - you've got a male. He has a black mark on his tail about half way down that is an injury either through his siblings biting him or being pinched somewhere along the line. You don't really have to do anything about it but he may have problems shedding that area in the future and possibly some necrosis.

Congrats on your new addition!

Thanks for the gender identification! I couldn't really tell if they were just his feet, or if they were actually spurs. Time for a name change, Chami isn't a boys name. ANd I saw that black spot, he came with it, good to know to keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom