pics of my jackson family!!

pjackson

pictures of my jacksons xantholophus!.. the family!

kole just chilln
pjs044.jpg

shelly getn ready to give birth any day!
pjs032.jpg

whitey and stallion jus got dun mating 1 hour ago!
pjs027.jpg

big momma!
pjs025.jpg

heres ruffalo!
pjs018.jpg

stela being pregnant!
pjs013.jpg

saboo!
pjs006.jpg

big mommas kids!
pj119.jpg

Last edited:
You have got a wonderful collection....i love the first photo. Kole is absolutely gorgeous :)

wow!..thank you soo much!..yes kole is def the stunner of them all..the pics i posted isnt even half of my collection..ill post sum differnt ones tomorow..but thanks again!

Heres my horny males!! "or breeders"

HERES GEORGE POSIN!
lizards012.jpg

KOLE ON MY FINGERS
lizards042.jpg

KOLE ON DA BRANCH
lizards044.jpg

MORE KOLE
lizards048.jpg

13 INCH SABOO!
lizards052.jpg

MORE SABOO
lizards054.jpg

HERES HORN DOG!.MY 8MONTH OLD YOUNGEST BREEDER
lizards059.jpg

MORE HORN DOG
lizards061.jpg

AND HERES STALLION
lizards064.jpg

MORE STALLION!
lizards067.jpg

hey PJ, what is the weight of your 8month old?

i got a jackson *kinda sick right now* he is really small, but fairly long horns, weighs only 24 grams.

pretty sure its coccidia, finals are this week next friday is the first day im free to take him in...

* i got him fairly small as it was*...

anyways, kole is an amazing lookin jackson.

hey PJ, have you noticed that when they get stresed, there horns darken?

hey PJ, what is the weight of your 8month old?

i got a jackson *kinda sick right now* he is really small, but fairly long horns, weighs only 24 grams.

ohh sorry to here that..you no wut my digi scale broke almost 3 months ago..as soo as i get a new 1 i will let you no..you just reminded me to get something that i totaly been puttn off..lol.thanks hope ur cham feels better

pretty sure its coccidia, finals are this week next friday is the first day im free to take him in...

* i got him fairly small as it was*...

anyways, kole is an amazing lookin jackson.

hey PJ, have you noticed that when they get stresed, there horns darken?

yes sang i believe that is true from what ive seen..it appears that the horns darken when they are stressed!

Too bad you live in Hawaii. I would love to purchase a non-related pair! However, Florida is a long way from Hawaii.

Too bad you live in Hawaii. I would love to purchase a non-related pair! However, Florida is a long way from Hawaii.

yea..im here a couple months outta the year..i got 2 batches of babys right now from 2 differnt females!..ill post sum baby pics later

Back
Top Bottom