Pics of my Cham Adventure with SMCNARY. LOTS of PICS!

Saldarya

Established Member
Evening All,

So I was traveling this week and get a chance to stop by and spend some time with Steve (SMCNARY) checking out his set up. Well, since we all know that Steve has a lot to share, but is photographically challenged (according to Maxxtu) :), I thought I would grab a few pics and share on his behalf.

So hold on, lots of pics of his awesome critters!!

Rambo:

A very nice 5 month old Male from Kirk (Reptomans beautiful male)

A very Prego Female (forgot her name)

Now....For a nice Trio of J. jacksonii

Female #1, she is the one that dropped 11 babys a month or so ago:

Female #2 (three horned)

Pics of male!! first is resting colors, second is firing up!

Of course, got to have updated pics of the Jacksonii Babies!!

Thats it for now, Steve may add more later!!!

Thanks for looking!!

Bobby

Please tell me you slipped a baby in your pocket for me. I know Steve will never part with them.

Laurie your on the top of the list!!! :) I just need my FAT 3 horn girl to lay so I can pick out breeding pairs, etc. if you look at her stomach it can't be much longer :D I have so many fantastic Picts Bobby took I just have to figure out how to post them. :(

Evening All,

So I was traveling this week and get a chance to stop by and spend some time with Steve (SMCNARY) checking out his set up. Well, since we all know that Steve has a lot to share, but is photographically challenged (according to Maxxtu) :), I thought I would grab a few pics and share on his behalf.

Lol!!! Great pics! And all this time I thought Steve was doing a psych test with us! You know, when the doc shows a pic of a blob and you have to say the 1st thing you think of? :D

I kid, I kid!! Love ya, Steve! I guess I need to get over there to see ya!!

Lol!!! Great pics! And all this time I thought Steve was doing a psych test with us! You know, when the doc shows a pic of a blob and you have to say the 1st thing you think of? :D

I kid, I kid!! Love ya, Steve! I guess I need to get over there to see ya!!

It's all good Brah!!! I no my Picts suck,yes u should com visit but plan enough time to go to THE LAKE ALSO. :)

So when are the cb mt. Meru babies available!!! :) they are mt. Meru correct??? lol

The babies here are cb j. jacksonii, same as the adults in the pics. Although it seems as if my meru gal is prego, so hopefully in a few months we will know more!!

Please tell me you slipped a baby in your pocket for me. I know Steve will never part with them.

Oh I DID! He is sitting on my shoulder right now while I sit in a hotel room!!!!

LOL......Steve is a dotting father, he would miss the lil thing....;)

Great pictures. I would love to see Steve's set up, he is such a perfectionist and always has interesting stories of his chameleon and insect projects.

Great pictures. I would love to see Steve's set up, he is such a perfectionist and always has interesting stories of his chameleon and insect projects.

Thanks Rachelle, very kind words!!! I am very excited as bobby is coming back in a little while and is going to show this computer challenged person ( me ) how to post Picts from my computer and then I can use my digital camera and take some decent shots!!!! I have over 1000 Picts u haven't seen yet so hold on cause they r a commin lol
Steve

oh my gosh. so cute!!! how many babies are there? i love the colors! you planning on selling?

Yes I will be selling them but will have to post about that on the classified section soon. I have 11 from my one horn girl but my 3 horn girl is a BLIMP and should have a batch of un related baby's soon!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom