Pics of Kenya Import - Actual Animals!

SMCNARY

Established Member
Evening Everyone,

As some of you know we are in the midst of wrapping up an import of some amazing animals from Kenya.

The species include t. hoehneli, t. jacksonii jacksonii, r. acuminatus, and r. viridis.

The animals are in from the country of origin and we are very excited to share that they are in GREAT shape and look just awesome.

As always, we wanted to share the first look at these animals with Chameleon Forum members.

Please see the pics below for actual t. hoehneli.

Congrats to the new owners of these awesome animals.

Hoeh16.jpg

Hoeh9.jpg

Hoeh6.jpg

Hoeh10.jpg

Hoeh3.jpg

Can't wait to know which one arrives at my door step they all look awesome I can see the blues in number 2 and number 1 looks awesome also

I would love acuminatus again and the viridis. hopefully people will have babies :)

Hey it looks like you have Acuminatus. I know I am hopeful of babies, and I will guess others are also planning babies, but we are a long time from babies. Are you breeding your pair now? I would love to see babies.:):):D

Those T.hoes are fantastic!

They sure are beautiful. Makes me wonder if I bought the wrong ones. This was a total impulse buy. Just what we tell the new people not to do. But I have since did my research and I am ready. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Haha, if you have owned more than 5 (<--Sounds like a good number) chameleons in your career. The chances are you had at least one impulse buy...Im guilty :D

Back
Top Bottom