Pics of Bonzai Bloodline....

KatiLemons

Established Member
I am expecting my first cham to get here on Wednsday morning and I am sooo excited!:D He is coming from Chamalot Chameleons (who by the way have excellent customer service!!!!) and I am really curious as to what other Chameleons from the Bonzai bloodline look like. I have a recent pic of my little guy and he is 5/6 months (idk the exact hatchdate). I would really love for everyone who has a cham from Bonzai to post a pic. ;)

Attachments

• Mojo.jpg
    Mojo.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 243
Korey, I am surprised on how red his bars are. That looks like he is going to sleep in the photo. Is he always that red?

Here are some recent photos of one of the holdbacks we kept. His name is Bonzai-Son and was one of the youngest males.

I will see if I can get some photos maybe this weekend of the other male to compare brothers

Attachments

• bonzaison.jpg
    bonzaison.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 137
  • bonzai son sleepy.jpg
    bonzai son sleepy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 194
I probably should not have woken him up to take these 2 photos but since it was only 11 min past his bedtime I couldnt resist, but I dont think he is going to get any of that blue barring unless he changes as he gets older
024.jpg

027.jpg

Heres my guy thor! I took of a picture of him sleeping too~

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1311.jpg
    IMG_1311.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 157
WOW. I can't believe how great all these Bonzai babies look! Levi isn't as colorful as some of these guys but I think he looks alot like Thor. He has the greatest temprament. I really couldn't have asked for a better cham! :D

Attachments

• Levi Butterworm.jpg
    Levi Butterworm.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Levi asleep.jpg
    Levi asleep.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 93
I have finally gotten Levi to fire up! It only happens if I wake him up though so I don't do it very often. I tried to do it with the mirror but he wouldnt get mad or territorial! He is so mellow :cool:. These pictures were taken in the last week or so! So I was curious as to how the demeanor is for the other offspring? Levi definatly has his quarks I have picked up on! He won't hand feed from anyone but me and he climbs to the bottom of the cage to poop. Such a little guy with such a BIG personality! :D

Attachments

• Fired up.jpg
    Fired up.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 78
  • strike a pose!.jpg
    strike a pose!.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 81
All of these guys are STUNNING! I think I can come to the conclusion that the Bonzai Bloodline is some good blood!

I have finally gotten Levi to fire up! It only happens if I wake him up though so I don't do it very often. I tried to do it with the mirror but he wouldnt get mad or territorial! He is so mellow :cool:. These pictures were taken in the last week or so! So I was curious as to how the demeanor is for the other offspring? Levi definatly has his quarks I have picked up on! He won't hand feed from anyone but me and he climbs to the bottom of the cage to poop. Such a little guy with such a BIG personality! :D

Climbing to the bottom to poop is a new one for me. Ha ha . I have never seen a cham do that all mine drop it from their fav pooping branch.

I have been told that all of Bonzais kids are very mellow. Which is great! The two we kept are also easy going and will climb out on your hand willingly .

He looks great he has some intense blues.

Last edited:
Climbing to the bottom to poop is a new one for me. Ha ha . I have never seen a cham do that all mine drop it from their fav poppins branch.

I have been told that all of Bonzais kids are very mellow. Which is great! The two we kept are also easy going and will climb out on your hand willingly .

He looks great he has some intense blues.

Is Bonzai really mellow too or did they get that from the mother? I am really happy he is mellow cause I really don't get him out to often, but he lets me pet him and he drinks from the spray bottle. The reason I don't get him out much is because he is kind of a spaz. He doesnt just hold on he has to continuously be moving and it scares me he is gonna fall.

My Bonzaii baby is very mellow to, but I think its interesting that mine has red bars as opposed to the blue

Here is a sleeping and fired up pic

003-4.jpg

002-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom