Pics from THE Netherlands

Hi im new here and want to share my veiled and my panther ankify.

2vdha9c.jpg

aahtlt.jpg

im3x2d.jpg

35l81a0.jpg

Im from the netherlands and im almost 2,5 years in the hobby.
and im expanding my hobby at the moment but dont cant make the descision witch cham i want to have.

sweet looking veiled! what locale is the panther? ambanja?

Ankify, you can read it in his first sentence! ;)

Ricardo, a good way to choose what chameleon you want is to start with what chameleons you can have! ;) For example, if you can't provide proper temperature drops at night, you may want to forget the trioceros species! ;)

Keep us updated with your pictures! You're doing a great job!

well i can offer averything they need if i dont have it now all make it for the chams.

But i have a doubt if i am going to breed with the ankify or start with the montane's.

If you guys want to see cools pics of chams in holland visit www.de-kvn.nl/forum

Hey Ricardo,

glad you registered after I send you the link ;)

I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and see amazing chameleons :D

Grtz,

Esther

well eszzie thanks en hey to stevie.

this is a nice forum but ill have to work on my english and i have too surch a lot for what i wanna know. but it will come to a good end

Hi there and welcome to the forums!!! :) I'm from Maine, USA and it's wonderful that there are so many people on here for the Netherlands. It is a great way to share information and pick up on techniques that you can add to the husbandry and care of chams :)

well eszzie thanks en hey to stevie.

this is a nice forum but ill have to work on my english and i have too surch a lot for what i wanna know. but it will come to a good end

If you put the time, effort, and keep an open mind, there is no doubt that you and your chameleons will benefit from your hard work! :)

And as for your English, it is not bad at all! Afterall, we can not expect anyone to write without any mistakes! In the worst case, we might ask you to repeat what you said, but there is no harm in that! :)

Have fun and i hope you will enjoy your time here! :)

here is the making of my new livingquarters for my chams.

250 cm long 200 high en 63 deep.(devided in 3 terra's van 82x200x63cm's)

This was my empty wall
10r4f1c.jpg

Fixed it togheter
2enuume.jpg

Father in law doing a little job for me(PFFF what a job hey alot of nails that for sure haha.)
j73g55.jpg

If it stands its rather big
2v1qa02.jpg

squeezingfoam has an extra dimension he?
24q3l86.jpg

As always women for the details.
2qw1l4j.jpg

Friends are for?........... indd stick some gleu.
2h2dnxt.jpg

1z3b6dt.jpg

29fp3zq.jpg

a48klt.jpg

somwkg.jpg

First new cham(import straight from toyland.)
mskdpw.jpg

2psheg6.jpg

Compleet plicture.
rm1bpu.jpg

Panthers new terra.
10opf9j.jpg

Veiled's new terra.
2uo57qd.jpg

More plants are in but i havent got the time to make new pics.

Back
Top Bottom