Picky girl

rpgamer97

So I was feeding my lil ones and noticed that 3 times in a row Calypso spit out her cricket. Anyone know why she would do this?

could be too big for her. What size are you feeding? Is that your chameleon in your avatar? She is very small.

My 3 guesses would be
1. To big
2. Doesn't like the taste, either because not good gutload, or doesn't like the type of calcium?
3. Doesn't like crickets... Maybe try roaches, silkworms, or Phoenix worms? Also not a bad idea to feed and change up a variety of things
Hope that helps ;)

My 3 guesses would be
1. To big
2. Doesn't like the taste, either because not good gutload, or doesn't like the type of calcium?
3. Doesn't like crickets... Maybe try roaches, silkworms, or Phoenix worms? Also not a bad idea to feed and change up a variety of things
Hope that helps ;)

yes, those things too. I figured to ask the size question first!!!

They are pretty small. Smaller then the head thing. I did put calcium spray. She ate 3 before those tho

They are pretty small. Smaller then the head thing. I did put calcium spray. She ate 3 before those tho

I would use a dust and not the spray. One without d3 to be used at every feeding. Get one with d3 and a multivitamin to be used twice monthly

I would use a dust and not the spray. One without d3 to be used at every feeding. Get one with d3 and a multivitamin to be used twice monthly

I've also used repashy calcium + for my picky eaters with great success I think it adds better flavor (at least it smells yummy)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom