pick of the litter?

Jamielee

Hi friends!! :)

Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me out.. but I purchased a male panther a few weeks ago and the breeder told me that I'll get the "pick of the litter." He's supposed to be about 2-2.5 months when I get him. (he's not going to be ready until mid-late March) So my questions are; is there such thing as a "pick of the litter" with chameleons? and since he's so young, can you even tell if he's going to look the best? Their colors don't really start showing until they're much older.

You are exactly right- the ugliest baby can be the most beautiful adult. Not sure how this breeder defines "pick of the litter/clutch".

Personally I believe the better care you take of you cham and the happier you make him the more beautiful he will be.

i was looking for a female veil one time and the breeder told me that they were not only great but they were "alpha" females. never knew what that ment.

I imagine the pick of the litter would be the most robust baby. Some babies color up early, but that doesn't really mean it will be beautiful color wise. I dont think colors really come into play yet.

As for the alpha females, I think that means that they/she were/was the largest, more dominant females.

Just my $0.02

I imagine the pick of the litter would be the most robust baby. Some babies color up early, but that doesn't really mean it will be beautiful color wise. I dont think colors really come into play yet.

As for the alpha females, I think that means that they/she were/was the largest, more dominant females.

Just my $0.02

thanks pssh

he is most likely giving his opinion on which one he think will be the pick of the litter. if one is already showing colors chance or growing like a weed he might feel "best" about that animal.

Back
Top Bottom