Pic of Su'da

BillH

AKA Lucky

I have been trying to wait untill she is done shedding but my gf went nuts witht he camera and bugged me till I posted some of them. I have been bitten by the Cham bug now and want another one. I am just not too sure what to get yet.
I hope I did the attachments correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 155
This is the little girl... she seems to be doing pretty well so far and she has so much personality. I love watching her. I will be getting another one as soon as i can figure out what I wany. I do think the Chams are worse than crack...lol

This is the little girl... she seems to be doing pretty well so far and she has so much personality. I love watching her. I will be getting another one as soon as i can figure out what I wany. I do think the Chams are worse than crack...lol

that is awesome that you saved her and she is doing well....chams are def addicting!!! i have two and i got them within a months span....now i need to get them some lady friends and that will make 4!!!....im running out of room....:D

She looks healthy and happy I would put a laying bin in her area to prepare for the future she looks like she can put down some food :D

Back
Top Bottom