Pic of my veiled.

melric

Avid Member
What do you guys think of him?

Attachments

• Photo-1_WEB.jpg
    Photo-1_WEB.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 290
I call this pic the spiderman pose, lol. I wanted to enter it in the last contest before I realized it was for sleeping chameleons.

Attachments

• DSC_0581 (46)1_WEB.jpg
    DSC_0581 (46)1_WEB.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 187
Big head, lol. Maybe.
Thanks, I try to keep my chameleons healthy. I just uploaded a bunch of pics since I'm on here a lot more often now. It's my new facebook sort of speak, but for my chameleons. lol. There sure is a lot of good info on this site.

thephotoprincess kinda reminded me of this pic. Her guy has a lot more vibrant yellow though. It's and old pic.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 126
Julirs beat me to it- My favorite Veileds are the Turquoise variety, but I really like the orange he's got going on.

Julirs beat me to it- My favorite Veileds are the Turquoise variety, but I really like the orange he's got going on.

Thanks. His oranges vary, he is usually more yellow. I only noticed the orange when Julirs pointed it out. Turquoise's are really nice too, but I'm hooked on the yellows because they seem like the less prominent color.

Here he is sleeping. I take most of my pics with my iPhone and it captures his color perfectly. Flash here.

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom