Photos of the Dynamic Duo **pic heavy*

Took some photos of Leopold and Calais today, wanted to share a few.

064.jpg

010.jpg

054.jpg

030.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

053.jpg

awsome pixs

both chams are awsome

calais is so red, and your veileds huge casque

Great looking pair you have their!! Photos are contest worthy! You know how much I love that RED chameleon!!!

Lol

010.jpg

it looks like hes thinking in his head..."i am goddamn sexy beast, look at this casque, kiss it, kiss it.." LOL

The Second photo of the group is my favorite. I love the way he grips the branch and the look on his face!~ REally aweesome!

Thanks everyone:)

Great looking pair you have their!! Photos are contest worthy! You know how much I love that RED chameleon!!!

Yes I know, I try to capture his colors as best as possible for you, the pictures don't do him justice(if you can believe that!)

010.jpg

it looks like hes thinking in his head..."i am goddamn sexy beast, look at this casque, kiss it, kiss it.." LOL

HAHAHAHAHA OMG thats funny :p I was thinkin when I took it that he was saying "mornin' gov'na!"

The Second photo of the group is my favorite. I love the way he grips the branch and the look on his face!~ REally aweesome!

Yeah I love how he can look straight at the camera and not be stressed or afraid of it. I literally had the camera about 5 inches away from him. I didn't use zoom on any except the close up of his eye and even with that I only used it 5 inches away. He's very good.

I was wonderin what kind of camera you used to capture these guys. They look awesome and I would have to say #3 aswell.....

Back
Top Bottom